Georgia State Championship (GSC) #1 / ITT
Location: L.H. Thomson Trails - Macon, GA
* Time Trial is on Saturday starting at 3pm.
* Cross Country race is Sunday (see schedule on flier).
* Wave order will be Kids 8:30am Yellow @ 9:30am and White @ 11:30am
2017 GSC NOTES:
*Sorry no refunds, the only exception is if Gone Riding is notified before the event starts that the entrant wishes to withdraw from the event.
*Cash and credit cards accepted at onsite registration, sorry no checks.
*USA Cycling rules apply.
*No earphones allowed.
*Race director reserves the right to change class structures.
*Pre entries must be received by Friday 10pm before each event to be eligible for discount.
*Awards will be paid back for overall series to 3rd place in all classes (including kids) as long as the riders qualify.
*In order to qualify for overall awards the racer must score points in at least 4 events in the series (earned bonus points count toward scored points) , final event is mandatory.
*All series awards will be handed out at the final event, no prizes will be mailed.
*One SERC race will available as a Make Up race for the GSC series (may replace a missed or low scoring GSC event).
*Bonus specials will be held on the Saturday before noted rounds. Points will be awarded relative to their respective classes.
1) Individual Time Trial Saturday 3pm at (GSC #1)- one lap (5 points for 1st, 4 points for second, 3 points for 3rd, 2 points for fourth down to 1 point for all finishers).
2) Short Track Saturday 5pm at (GSC #4)- One amateur start, one women’s start and one expert / pro start. 5 points for 1st, 4 points for second, 3 points for 3rd, 2 points for fourth down to 1 point for all finishers, relative to each XC class.
*Final race breaks all ties.
*Keep issued number plate for the whole series, there is a $5 per plate replacement fee.
*Please write your race # on your left calf using a magic marker in a vertical fashion, so the # can be seen from behind
*THE 2017 GEORGIA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP series is a Gone Riding, Corp. Race Production.